2nd Week of AP Exams
If you don't have a student taking an AP Exam then you might not be aware of all the preparation that families around the globe have experienced to make sure their student's computer is ready! To prepare for upcoming online exams, here are a few tips for next week's big tests;
1. Make sure your browser is updated!
2. iPhone pictures will not work unless you turn off "live" photos and make sure that 'Most Compatible" is selected in settings. For more information about photo-submissions click here.
3. Make sure you are not using Grammarly.
4. Do not let the clock run out! Give yourself about 5 minutes to submit your responses.
5. If you forget to write your AP ID or name at the top of each page, know that your work can be scored without that information, but try to remember to include this on your tests! 6. Once you request a make-up request, you can't undo that request...so be sure you want to do that.
I encourage all students and parents to remain calm during the actual tests and submissions. I hope that you do not have any difficulty, but if you do, just call CollegeBoard. Understand that there could be issues.
Some recent articles about last week's AP exams are below, but before you read them, be sure you are prepared for the upcoming week's schedule.
AP SCHEDULE FOR WEEK OF May 18, 2020
Mon, May 18
Chinese Language and Culture
Tues, May 19
Japanese Language and Culture
Italian Language and Culture
Wed, May 20
German Language and Culture
English Language and Composition
Thurs, May 21
French Language and Culture
World History: Modern
Fri, May 22
Comparative Government and Politics
Spanish Language and Culture
AP ARTICLES CAN BE FOUND BELOW: