- Wendy Williams
metro-Atlanta College Fairs
Please be sure to look at the fairs below to see if any of your colleges of interest are attending college fairs near you. Plus, you might find a college fair that you would like to attend and get acquainted with new schools too. Regardless, it’s important that you stay involved in your college process and connecting with schools is a great way to be active!
1. The Fall 2019 Probe Tour includes 64 college fairs over 11 weeks covering all across the state of Georgia, click here for the schedule.
2. CTCL has offered a national series of information sessions and college fairs, click here to see when they are visiting Atlanta! Each session begins with an enlightening 30-minute presentation on today’s college search process, which is followed immediately by a college fair that lasts for approximately 1.5 hours.
3. In the spring, National College Fairs allows students to interact with admission representatives from a wide range of postsecondary institutions. Click here to find out when this fair will be in Atlanta.
4. Giving College-Bound Students interested in science, technology, engineering and mathematics the opportunity to interact with Admission Representatives from a wide-range of Postsecondary Institutions to explore the college admissions process; and connect with Industry Partners to learn about STEM Careers and internships. Click here to see when they will be in Atlanta.
5. Giving Arts Students the Opportunity to meet with Colleges, Universities, Festivals, Conservatories and other Postsecondary Arts Institutions. Plan to Attend one of these FREE Fairs Today! Click here to see when this fair will be in metro-Atlanta.
6. Are you an artist who would like to have an admissions representative check out your portfolio or even better yet, do you want to learn more about schools who might offer what you are looking for? Check out the National Portfolio Fair in Atlanta! Click here for more information.
If you decide to attend one of the above fairs or even all of them, I suggest that you reach out to the admissions officer either via email or phone prior to the event to let him or her know that you will be visiting their booth! Secondly, register for the fair online, if possible. Finally, after the big event, follow-up with the admissions officer to keep the conversation going!
Thanks & Have a Great Day!
Wendy Williams, M.A.|Educational Consultant
Certified MBTI Practitioner ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
WILLIAMS EDUCATIONAL CONSULTANTS